I was gifted a piece of canvas art by Wall Art Prints for the purpose of this review and giveaway. All opinions and statements are my own.
I’m so excited to bring you this post today! Finding affordable, quality, trendy art for your home is hard! I have found a great online store offering on trend art canvases for your home that are not only amazing quality – they are affordable! And keep reading for a giveaway at the end!
Introducing Wall Art Prints – A online art gallery offering beautiful and affordable art. The team behind Wall Art Prints created the store with two key things in mind; firstly, that all the art is stunning, and secondly, that all prints are reasonably and affordably priced – every single day! Their diverse and carefully chosen art collections span a wide variety of genres and styles, so you’re sure to find the perfect print to suit your home.
The lovely Paula from Wall Art Prints sent me a print of my choice to review on the blog. I gratefully accepted her kind offer and hopped online to have a look. I was blown away by all the choice! So many options. To make you choice easier, the art is grouped together in 5 categories – Photography, Styles, Collections, Patterns and Room. Each of those 5 categories are then broken up into further categories – so easy to find what you are looking for.
The site is easy to navigate – I quickly found the watercolour art collection and started my search – I fell in love with this one –
I loved the colours and the watercolour style! Perfect. But honestly, there were so many others I could have picked – one of everything! Some others I liked were –
If watercolour art isn’t your style, then don’t worry! Other styles include vintage, impressionist, retro, pop art, contemporary, modern and so many more. Once you choose your piece, you then need to choose a size and with 8 sizes to choose from, you will be able to get your favourite piece in the perfect size for that space in your home.
Now lets talk price. Seriously guys, these prices are ridiculously low! And always on sale. You can save anywhere from 30-50% every single day. But don’t worry, the quality of the canvas is spot on – these low prices don’t mean a poor quality product, rather the opposite.
The customer service was fantastic! I was kept up to date via email on the progress of my order. My parcel arrived within a week so that is quite impressive. It was ready to hang with a secure cord attached to the back of the canvas.
I will definitely be using Wall Art Prints in the future and you should too! When we build our house I will be dressing our walls with more fantastic art from Wall Art Prints. Thank you Paula for the opportunity to review your product – I was more than ecstatic with my print! Find Wall Art Prints on Facebook.
Now for the best part – Wall Art Prints is giving away a $150 gift voucher to their store to one of our lucky readers!
With $150 you could go nuts spending on art from Wall Art Prints. You could choose to get a few smaller pieces or one larger piece! To be in the running you just need to tell us in the comments – if you were a artist, what style of art would you paint?
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a game of skill. Entry via comment on this post on Our Urban Box with a comment – if you were a artist, what style of art would you paint? Please also leave your email address so that I can contact you.
- One entry per person.
- The winner of the giveaway will be chosen by me based on what I think is the best answer.
- This giveaway is open to all Our Urban Box readers in Australia.
- This giveaway is hosted by Fleur Horsley via Our Urban Box www.oururbanbox.com
- The prize consists of one voucher worth $150 to Wall Art Prints.
- The giveaway opens on Monday 10th August 2015 and closes midnight AEST on Friday 28th August 2015.
- The giveaway winner will be announced on Our Urban Box on Friday 28th August and will be notified by email. The winner has 3 days to reply via email otherwise a second winner will be draw.