10 MUST HAVE TECH ACCESSORIES
“You know that we are living in a
material digital world and I am a digital girl”…. Ha – you will be stuck with that song in your head all day now. But its true – we are in a digital world. Devices run our lives, we freak out when we leave phones at home when we go interstate… oh wait, that was me, we have a app for just about everything and more USB cords than we know what do with. Apple is no longer our favourite fruit for morning tea, but more likely to be our favourite tech store. Times have changed Mads, times have changed. And with that comes another reason to shop!
Here are 10 must have tech accessories.
1. Portable Powerbank – Its my number one must have tech accessory! It’s portable and it charges – genius! I have this one and its great. It fits in my handbag or clutch and I can charge my phone from absolute dead to ready to go while I’m out and about. It gets a lot of use. Look how pretty this one is!
2. Laptop Bag – I am yet to get one of these, but I will soon so I can take my Macbook up to Problogger. I want the bag to be functional i.e. protect my computer yet it has to look good. I don’t need to look like I am on wall street! I like this one.
3. Keyboard Decals – Ok so not totally necessary but they are pretty and functional. Have a look at your keyboard? Is it white? Yes? How white? The keyboard to our iMac is constantly dirty. White keyboards may look pretty when you buy them but they soon get dirty. Keyboard decals come in many colours and styles and they keep your keyboard looking clean. I really love these marble decals*.
4. Bose Portable Speaker – Ok so not really an accessory rather a stand alone device but I guess its a accessory for your phone? We have one and we love it. Hubby “needed” this. I was like “Really? Do we? When will you even use it?” Um turns out all the freaking time! My kitchen is a ever ready disco with this… Folding washing in the bedroom? Bring your Bose baby because folding washing is much better with tunes! The sound is unreal. Add it to your list!
5. iPad Case – My iPad is currently dressed in one of those ugly shock proof, waterproof numbers because well you know…. kids! It has delivered on its promise though and kept the iPad safe and sound. If I was childless I would go for something a bit more pretty.
7. Talk Bubble Cord Clips – No idea what they are right? Look here and then come back….. Cool huh? You know you need them now because if for nothing but the cute factor.
8. Fujifilm Smartphone Printer – Get those photos off your phone and print high quality pics with the Fujiflim smartphone printer.
9. The Selfie Stick – Yeah yeah, I know – but seriously these are the best invention. I was given one and they are great for when you want to take a family photo! I don’t actually use it for selfies. My arms just aren’t long enough to get the four of us in the pic! Fun with friends too after a few drinks!
10. The Mighty Purse – the purse that charges your phone! It comes with its own built in phone charger. Charge your purse before you go out and then plug it to your phone! Brilliant idea!